To fill the human heart with compassion, mercy and universal love,
which should radiate to all countries, nations and peoples of the world.
To make a true religion of the heart as the ruling factor in one's life.
To enable each one to love God, love all, serve all,
and have respect for all, as God is immanent in all forms.
My goal is that of oneness. I spread the message of oneness
in life and living. This is the way to peace on earth.
This is the mission of my life, and I pray that it may be fulfilled.
Sant Kirpal Singh
In this spirit Unity of Man is committed:
– to encourage man to discover his higher self and to live a conscious life
– to remind that spirituality concerns the direct link between soul and God and is the base for a peaceful co-existence of mankind
– to explain that spiritual achievement has nothing to do with occultism, supernatural powers and esoteric practices which on the contrary are hindrances on the way
– to further religious tolerance by pointing out the common spiritual essence in the core of all religions
– to revive basic ethical values supporting humanity, solidarity and tolerance among individuals and nations
– to support people in need, following the motto 'help for self-help' – at present focused on the area of northern India